Who we are
We’re The Beck Group, the largest and most innovative integrated building firm in the country. We are focused on delivering design and construction excellence on a broad range of project types. Headquartered in the Arts District in downtown Dallas, with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Denver, Fort Worth, Mexico City, and Tampa, we believe a better process and outcome results from working together. At Beck, you will find yourself surrounded by passionate colleagues who have a collaborative mindset and care about each other. We are committed to hiring the best and brightest within our industry, and that’s why we are seeking experienced Superintendents like you to help transform the industry and continue building Beck’s respected reputation.
What you bring to the table
Beck is looking for a qualified Senior Superintendent to join an extraordinary project team in Tampa. As the Senior Superintendent, you are primarily responsible for organizing the work, field staff management, OSHA and Beck Safety Manual implementation, the work methods utilized on your project, scheduling, meeting cost control goals, conforming to drawings and specifications, quality of workmanship, and the assignment of work activities to accomplish the best economical, safe, and efficient execution of the work. You will be designated lead Superintendent over medium sized projects or over large scopes of work ranging from $25 million to $50 million on a larger project.
The job involves the following essential functions:
- Develop a project logistics plan to include hoisting and other general conditions items
- Lead and manage Superintendents and other Field personnel under supervision
- Demonstrate Beck’s culture and Core Values in daily collaborative interfaces
- Collaborate with lead Project Manager on project financial plan opportunities and to resolve variances from established budgets or schedules
- Extract and understand information from Revit models
- Establish relationships with Subcontractors, Vendors, Developers, and outside consultants to market Beck
- Attend and contribute to Owner/Architect/Contractor (OAC) meetings
- Interact with Safety Representatives to regularly review project safety reporting trends and inspection information
- Manage projects utilizing Lean Construction Practices/Principles
- Recommend details and assemblies to Beck architects on integrated projects
Who we think will be a great fit
A person with the willingness to lead and develop their team while also possessing uncompromising authenticity and integrity, a thorough understanding of building construction, the ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with all team members, a passion to get things done, and confidence to present and win project pursuits. An ideal candidate will have an interest in the integrated project delivery method and in innovation of process improvement and technology.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 10-15 years of field coordination, or relevant commercial construction project experience (leading work of 25 million+)
- College graduate with relevant degree
- Experience using Synchro, Procore, Bluebeam, CMiC, and Revit or comparable construction technologies is a plus
Frequently operates a computer and other office productivity equipment; frequently ascends/descends ladders and stairs; constantly works in outdoor weather conditions; frequently moves equipment up to 50Ibs to various locations on site; constantly communicates with subcontractors, vendors, and other members of project team; ability to constantly move around job site; ability to adhere to consistent and timely attendance.
Join our team and build your future with Beck.
The Beck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To apply for this job please visit beckgroup.applicantpro.com.