Website Crown Automotive Group
There has NEVER been a better time to join the Pinellas County Crown Team as a Service Technician than RIGHT NOW!
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT and TOOL PURCHASE PLANS AVAILABLE
- Signing Bonus or Relocation Cost Reimbursement available to qualified technicians
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible work week schedules available – Full-time – Part-time – Flex-time…we want to work with you!
- Salary-based pay plans available with bonus
- HIGHEST FLAT-RATE Pay plans available
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Up to 24 paid days off per year for tenured employees
- Low cost / TOP Rated employee medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Lots of work with an expanding customer base
- Opportunity for growth and advancement to Service Technician
- Paid factory training and certifications
- Tuition reimbursement and TOOL PURCHASE PLANS AVAILABLE!
- Opportunities to serve your community
MANY of our Pinellas Service Bays have been remodeled or totally re-built with Air Conditioned, State-Of-The-Art comfort and equipment!
ALL of our Service Bays include a team of PROFESSIONALS who are knowledgeable, personable and customer-service oriented!
WE ARE CROWN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, CELEBRATING over 50 YEARS as a family-owned, award-winning business included in the TOP 100 Dealerships in the country!
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best value and customer service, with multiple locations in Florida, Ohio and Tennessee.
The advancement opportunities with Crown are limitless and we offer a structured career path designed for Automotive Technicians / Auto Mechanics / Service Technicians.
If you are committed to providing top-quality automotive service and interested in becoming part of the Crown family, WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU TODAY!
APPLY ONLINE! Your NEW EMPLOYER IS WAITING for YOU!
Specific qualifications for the Automotive Service Technician position include:
- Automotive service technician experience
- Commitment to be the best automotive service technician in the business!
- Devotion to your work as a career
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Manufacturer or ASE certifications, a plus
- Automotive technical school graduate, a plus
Build a rewarding winning career with the Crown Automotive Group! WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Crown Team of Service Technician Professionals!
To apply for this job please visit careers-crowncars.icims.com.