World leaders in EMF radiation protection for mobile devices
The Client Relations & Administrative Support Specialist at DefenderShield is the front-line source of communication and direct point of contact with clients and business partners and provides internal administrative support for the company. You’ll learn all the technical details of our products and technology, and use your knowledge to educate clients. As the face of the company, it is important to create wonderful first impressions while building and managing trusting relationships in all business interactions. You will make an immediate impact as a member of a small team of highly motivated self-starters.
We are a family-owned, world-recognized company in the Health & Wellness Technology industry. Apply for the chance to join a rapidly expanding company in an industry with extreme growth potential.
This is a full-time position at DefenderShield’s office and shipping facility located in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. As the Client Relations & Administrative Support Specialist, you’ll report to the Manager of Customer Support & Administration. You’ll receive on the job paid training with peers and leaders, as well as updates and on-going training as necessary. This position offers incredible opportunity for growth for a self-starting, responsible, and mature employee.
- Provide an exceptional client experience while communicating via phone, email, Amazon, and cloud-based software.
- Develop repeat business through knowledge of products and services to build sales and customer loyalty.
- Provide expert and knowledgeable answers to questions about our technology, products, orders, pricing, and shipping.
- Help clients navigate our website and place orders online.
- Monitor and promptly respond to client questions and reviews on various platforms.
- Process RMAs and refunds.
- Promptly communicate client feedback and product suggestions to management.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and documents.
- Manage internal business scheduling, calendars, and meetings.
- Plan flights and accommodations (hotel, house rental, etc.) for conferences/trade shows/other business travel.
- Potential to manage worldwide vendor relationships.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by leadership staff for the support of the team.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or similar
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related client support role (i.e. in a role that requires solving complex issues, diffusing tense situations, etc.)
- Ability to stay calm, level-headed and resilient, and to convey empathy as well as professionalism
- Ability to independently manage and resolve complex and/or escalated situations
- Excellent phone, email, and interpersonal communication
- Superior typing, writing, editing, and research capabilities
- Time management, multi-tasking, organization/attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Desire to learn and deeply understand technical aspects of the technology, products, and company
- Strong knowledge of Google Business (Gmail, Docs, Calendars, etc.) and Microsoft Office
- Experience in the medical, health/alternative health, natural food, a science field preferred
- Cloud-based software experience preferred
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central preferred
Days & Hours
- Full-Time, 40 hours/week
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Smoke-free Workplace
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Account with Employer Matching
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Time Off Policy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org