Are you ready to advance your IT/Tech sales career? Do you consider yourself to be a trailblazer, creative-thinker, and high-performer? Do you possess the self-motivation and discipline to create your own success and a desire to be the best??
If you said yes to these questions, a career at InsideOut may be for you!
We are currently hiring ambitious, energetic, and outgoing individuals to join our growing team of sales professionals, represent our client’s brands, and help improve their sales processes. This position holds high visibility within our company and provides opportunity for internal and external growth.
About the Company:
InsideOut is a Sales Innovation Lab designed to assist high growth companies with sales optimization through the creation, testing, measurement, and implementation of certified sales plays. Our Sales Innovation Lab is redefining the inside sales industry by allowing leaders to determine and validate the highest converting plays to acquire, grow, and retain their customer base. Our teams are comprised of results-oriented, growth focused, and innovative individuals who embrace high activity, creativity, and change.
· Health insurance premiums paid 100% by the company
· 401(k) with 4% company match
· Life insurance premium paid 100% by the company
· 15 paid personal days off (vacation/sick)
· 8.5 paid Holidays off
· Ability to work with some of the world’s most advanced companies, acquiring a deep understanding of their sales processes, techniques, teams, and technologies
· Professional development and sales skill mastery through internal and external training opportunities
· The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and experience rapid career growth
About the Role:
A Business Development Representative provides outbound lead generation services to the client by working closely with their internal sales or marketing teams to ensure business opportunities are discovered, qualified, nurtured, and passed to the client for close of sale.
Our daily activities include a high volume of target account and contact research, outbound calls, emails, and social selling to target prospects.
This is a full-time Inside Sales position with current working hours Mon-Thurs 8-6 and 8-12 on Friday. W-2, base + commission.
What Does Success Look Like*?
· Discover and develop new qualified business opportunities for our client’s brands
· Effectively manage a large volume of daily prospecting activities (125 overall daily sales activities) including outbound calls, emails and social selling while maintaining accurate CRM records
· Consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
· Ability to be flexible and adapt to change, with a positive attitude
*The duties, responsibilities, and conditions described are not necessarily a comprehensive list. Additional tasks and requirements may be assigned to the employee from time to time, as necessitated by business demands. Given the nature of the business, the company retains the right to modify the essential functions of this position at any time.
Skills and Experience You Possess:
· High school diploma or GED
· Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Confidence required to establish relationships and converse with executives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Business Development or Inside Sales Experience preferred
· Experience in Inside B2B consultative selling, software sales preferred
· Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred
· Experience with Cadence Managers, Outreach preferred
· Experience in using social media/ social selling for prospecting and lead generation preferred
This role is contingent upon passing both a background check and a drug screening prior to employment (post-offer)
· Employer check
· Qualifications check
· Right to work in the USA
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.