Do you eat, sleep and breathe sales operations? If yes, please apply!
The Sales Operations Manager at PandaDoc will be responsible for supporting the sales team so our reps are more productive in their game! The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background, experience running a CRM system and related tools stack, experience creating reports and dashboards and strong business intuition to guide analysis.
PandaDoc empowers businesses and individuals to lead paperless, productive work lives. And we need you to help crunch the numbers and helps us write the next success story. We are a hot and growing startup with over 5000 customers.
This position reports directly to our VP Sales.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, and planning used across different business units.
- Proactively monitor and maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in sales data.
- Perform in-depth analysis for major sales initiatives and programs. Identifying trends, spotting problems and reporting results.
- Partner our sales team with our marketing team to understand the business and challenges.
- Work on creating the ideal KPIs and quota system for the sales team.
- Develop sales leadership dashboards, PPT presentations, etc., to communicate results in a brief and easy to understand manner.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant sales operations experience.
- Strong Salesforce.com administrator skills. Experience with BI reporting tools a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse.
- Sales Operations
- Sales and Operation Managment
- Sales and operations metrics and KPIs
$100k – $130k
0.1% – 0.2%
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.